1. 404.9 Snap switches, including dimmer and similar control switches, shall be connected to an equipment grounding conductor unless_____________________________________________________________
2. 406.4(D)(4): Added new requirement covering replacement of a receptacle at a location where arc-fault circuit interruption protection of the branch circuit is required.
3. Listed tamper-resistant receptacles shall be provided where replacements are made at receptacle outlets that are required to be tamper-resistant in the NEC 2011.
4. For weather proof receptacle boxes supported from grade a extra duty Box hood cover is required.
5. Tamper-Resistant Receptacles are not required in Dwelling units where the following applies :
6. Tamper-Resistant Receptacles are now required in Child Care Facilities.
7. 408.4 added new requirement to mark where power source originates on switchboards and panelboards that are supplied by a feeder.
8. Incandescent luminaires with open or partially enclosed lamps are __________ if the luminaires are 24 inches from the storage area .
9. The minimum point of a closet storage space above a shelf is________________
10. Luminaires shall not be used as a raceway for circuit conductors unless they comply with __________
11. For existing installed luminaires without disconnecting means, at the time a ballast is replaced, a disconnecting means shall be installed.
12. Where a motor of more than 1/8 hp and the heater are provided with a single
unit switch that complies with 422.34(A), (B), (C), or (D), the disconnecting
means shall be permitted to be out of sight from the motor controller.
13. Ground-fault circuit-interrupter protection for personnel shall be provided for
cables installed in electrically heated floors of_____________________
14. 100 percent of the noncontinuous non-motor load and 125 percent of the continuous non-motor load. Can be added to several motors calculation of feeders wire size.
15. Overload devices and motor controller for a group of motors must be
Listed for group installation or sized not to exceed the value
permitted by 430.52 for a single motor.
16. Transformers, other than Class 2 or Class 3 transformers, shall have a
disconnecting means located either in sight of the transformer or in a remote
location. Where located in a remote location____________________________
17. Battery System Interconnected battery subsystems consisting of one or more storage batteries and battery chargers, and can include inverters, converters,
and associated electrical equipment.